pbmdoha

How to sell a company in Qatar (Share sale)?

What is company share sale?

If you are looking for a local Qatari sponsor for your business in Qatar we can find you an ideal one from our broad network of Business Contacts.

The most common type of company registration in Qatar is W.L.L (With Limited Liability) or L.L.C (Limited Liability Company), where at least 51% of the shares is held by one or more local Qatari nationals and the remaining 49% can be owned by a foreigner.

When you decide to sell your company in Qatar, you basically do a sale of your shares in the company, otherwise known as Share Sale.

 

Our expert PRO team at We can help you take care of the entire process of Company Share Sale in Qatar,

PERFECT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT DOHA, QATAR